Level A1 - Equivalent to CEFR Level A1.
A course for learners above 15 yrs old imparting sufficient knowledge of German including basic language skills in reading, writing, hearing and speaking, required privately or professionally at an elementary level. This exam is accepted in all German Speaking Countries as proof of basic language skills for foreigners.
Level A2 - Equivalent to CEFR Level A2.
A course for learners above 15 yrs old who have passed A1 exam, imparting sufficient knowledge of German including advanced language skills in reading, writing, hearing and speaking, required privately or professionally at an elementary level. This exam is accepted in all German Speaking Countries as proof of basic language skills for foreigners.
Level B1 - Equivalent to CEFR Level B1.
This is a proficient level course for learners above 15 yrs old, who have passed A2 exam, preparing them to master everyday life and professional situations without difficulty. "The B1 exam is commonly prepared by ÖSD, Goethe Institute and Freiburg University from Switerland". Hence, the competency of learning B1 is equivalent to other recognised German Institutes providing this B1 Level, eg., Goethe Institute.
View the validity of ÖSD certificates on the following German Consulate webpage:
COURSE DETAILS January to March 2019
|Course Type||For whom||Course Name||Duration||When||Total hours||Course Fee|
|Beginner's Course||Above 15 yrs||Level A1||9th Jan to 23rd March 2019||Monday to Thursday
6:15 pm - 8:15 pm
|120 TU/90 hrs||Rs 19,500/-|
|Beginner's Course||Above 15 yrs||Level A1||5th Jan to 23rd March 2019||Sat & Sun
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
|120 TU/90 hrs||Rs 19,500/-|
|Advance Course||Above 15 yrs||Level A2||5th Jan to 23rd March 2019||Sat & Sun
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|120 TU/90 hrs||Rs 20,000/-|
|Advance Course||Above 15 yrs||Level B1||12th Jan to 31st March 2019||Sat & Sun
2:15 pm - 6:15 pm
|130 TU/100 hrs||Rs 21,000/-|
|Corporate Training||Corporate Group||Business Culture and Etiquette in Germany||one day Training||6 hrs||on request|
|Corporate Training||Corporate Group||Basic German||2-3 days/week||30 hrs||on request|
* TU means “Teaching Units”, each Unit is of 45 minutes.
* Admisions to A1, A2, Courses open from 1st Dec 2018. Please contact 9945211933 or visit us on Wednesday or Thursday 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm or on Saturday 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm for admission. Limited seats based on first come first served basis.
* Study materials cost extra.
* A1, A2, B1 Certificates will be awarded on successfull completion of the ÖSD Exam conducted by Deutsch Center in Cooperation with ÖSD (Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch) from Austria.
* The Course and Study materials are based on the guidelines prescribed by ÖSD as per standard "Common European Reference of Framework for Languages.
* The Certificates are internationally recognized in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Please refer the tab "International recognition" on home page of www.osd.at for more details. The site also opens in English.